2308 S Union Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90007
MEN: Single breasted suit and conservative tie. Solid color dress shirt. Polished oxford shoes.
WOMEN: Suit, panty hose, closed toe shoes.
MEN: V neck sweater over a stripe dress shirt, suit pant, khaki, corduroy, or flannel. Lace up, loafer shoes.
WOMEN: Skirt. Solid shirts. Pants. Boots. Closed toe shoes. Accessories. Hand bags.
MEN: Black tuxedo with black (or white) bow tie. Flat front shirt with laid down or wing collar. Stud. Polished shoes.
WOMEN: Gorgeous gown.
MEN: Sharp, dress age appropriate. Jean, un-tucked button up shirt. Jacket. Boots.
WOMEN: Dress to impress.
“There was music from my neighbor’s house through the summer nights. In his blue gardens men and girls came and went like moths among the whisperings and the champagne and the stars.”
“It’s a great advantage not to drink among hard-drinking people. You can hold your tongue, and, moreover, you can time any little irregularity of your own so that everybody else is so blind that they don’t see or care.”
1. Pour club soda over the stain, let it bubble up.
2. Continue applying soda until the color of the stain has been removed.
3. Use paper towels to clean up seltzer that has spilled onto surrounding surfaces.
1. If the wine was just spilled, cover fabric with thick layer of table salt.
SALT AND CLUB SODA
1. Before stain dries, pour club soda on and around the red wine.
2. Dry stain with salt.
1. Blot excess red wine with a tea towel or paper towel. Do not rub.
2. Pour or blot stain with milk immediately.
SOAP AND HYDROGEN PEROXIDE
1. Blot red with with paper towels, do not rub.
2. Mix equal parts of hydrogen peroxide and household soap.
3. Blot this onto stain, and dry with paper towels.
1. Pour hot water over fabric in the sink.
KITTY LITTER METHOD
1. Sprinkle 1/2 inch of kitty litter over the entire stain.
2. Press down the kitty litter with your hands softly to absorb the wine.
3. Vacuum the kitty litter off.
SHAVING CREAM METHOD
1. Use if wine stain has completely dried.
2. Pretreat fabric with saving cream, work into stain. Place in washing machine, use hot or warm water.
WHITE WINE AND BAKING SODA
1. Soak red wine stain in white wine.
2. Cover the stain with thick baking soda paste.
3. Leave it on for a few hours. Spray it periodically to keep it moist.
4. Wash as usual.
1. Soak the stain in vodka.
2. Wash as usual.
It’s a name for tiny little grape. Don’t let marketing fools you to think that it’s relating to the berries.