|Monday| White Wine Cheesecake Recipe
150 g viennese butter cookie crumbs
75 g unsalted butter, melted
* Mix all ingredients & press into a loosebase cake pan.
Grapes in White Wine
240 ml white wine
200 g green grapes, chopped
* Combine all ingredients & leave to stand overnight.
* Drain to remove grapes & reserve the wine for the filling & topping.
250 g cream cheese
100 g sugar
2 tbsp lemon juice
240 ml whipping cream
10 g sheet gelatine(or agar powder)
120 ml white wine, from grapes in white wine
grapes in white wine
* In a small saucepan dissolve sheet gelatine in white wine over low heat.
* Beat cream cheese, sugar & lemon juice until smooth, then fold in gelatine mixture.
* Whisk whipping cream to soft peaks, then gently fold into the cheese mixture.
* Fold in the chopped grapes.
* Pour into the prepared pan & refrigerate to set.
90 ml white wine, from grapes in white wine
15 g sugar
50 g water
4 g sheet gelatine
* In a small saucepan, combine wine, sugar, water & gelatin over low heat until gelatine is dissolved, cool slightly.
* Pour over the cheesecake & refrigerate to set.
* Remove from the pan & decorate with lemon slices & grapes.