|Tuesday| How to remove red wine stains from fabric
1. Pour club soda over the stain, let it bubble up.
2. Continue applying soda until the color of the stain has been removed.
3. Use paper towels to clean up seltzer that has spilled onto surrounding surfaces.
1. If the wine was just spilled, cover fabric with thick layer of table salt.
SALT AND CLUB SODA
1. Before stain dries, pour club soda on and around the red wine.
2. Dry stain with salt.
1. Blot excess red wine with a tea towel or paper towel. Do not rub.
2. Pour or blot stain with milk immediately.
SOAP AND HYDROGEN PEROXIDE
1. Blot red with with paper towels, do not rub.
2. Mix equal parts of hydrogen peroxide and household soap.
3. Blot this onto stain, and dry with paper towels.
1. Pour hot water over fabric in the sink.
KITTY LITTER METHOD
1. Sprinkle 1/2 inch of kitty litter over the entire stain.
2. Press down the kitty litter with your hands softly to absorb the wine.
3. Vacuum the kitty litter off.
SHAVING CREAM METHOD
1. Use if wine stain has completely dried.
2. Pretreat fabric with saving cream, work into stain. Place in washing machine, use hot or warm water.
WHITE WINE AND BAKING SODA
1. Soak red wine stain in white wine.
2. Cover the stain with thick baking soda paste.
3. Leave it on for a few hours. Spray it periodically to keep it moist.
4. Wash as usual.
1. Soak the stain in vodka.
2. Wash as usual.